Wheelchair / Scooter Crane
• Lifts are designed for the elderly and disabled who use a wheelchair or buggy and cannot walk unaided from the back of the vehicle to the driver's seat.
• Lifts differ according to their lifting capacity and by the type of device they carry.
• Lifts can be installed in private cars, station wagons, commercial vehicles, minivans or vans.
• Lifts capable of raising a wheelchair, closed or open, suitable for twenty-three standard or motorized models, depending on vehicle trunk size and the personal ability of the lift operator.
• Operation of the lift requires the use of both hands – one hand guiding the wheelchair into the trunk, and the other to use the remote control.
*Approved by the Standards Institution and under the supervision of the Ministry of Transport